When you’re ready for a change of pace, visit the clubhouse. Frolic in the year-round indoor pool complete with splash features, soak in the hot tub or visit the resort’s two dining establishments. Mulligan’s Bar N’ Grill is the perfect place to kick back and watch your favorite sports teams and events on 10 big-screen TVs. The cozy lodge ambiance compliments the awesome view overlooking the golf course, slopes and lighted tree line. Jolly’s Burgers. Brats & Fun is the perfect spot to grab a quick bite for all members of the family.
At the end of the day, melt away your cares in front of the cozy fireplace featured in each of our various vacation homes: cabins, cottages, villas, timbers and townhomes.
For a RV enthusiasts, Christmas Mountain Village also offers RV sites! Both back-in and pull-through sites are available for reservation with Vacation Points. Each site features an asphalt pad with water, sewer, electric and cable hookups, plus a fire ring, grill and picnic table. Shower/bath houses are available on site. One small tent permitted on each site with RV (no stand-alone tents please). Complete details below Resort Notes. Subject to availability, restrictions apply.
Please take note that any alteration request will have $60 fees.
- 2 Bedroom Timber 900 SQ FT
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- Children’s Pool
- Fitness Room
- Game Room
- Grocery/Convenience Store
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- On-Site Security
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Paddle Boats
- Snow Skiing
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Internet Access
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Boat Tours of The Dells
- Indoor/Outdoor Waterparks
- State Parks (Hiking, Fishing and Boating)
- Minimum age for check-in: 18
- Check-in: 4 p.m. CT
- Check-out: 10 a.m. CT
- Office hours: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Late check-in procedures: House phone located outside of the registration building. Picking up the receiver will call security.
- Nearest airport: Dane County Regional (MSN)
- Miles to resort: 55
- Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine
- Smoking policy: No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine
- Parking: On site, no charge, one vehicle per villa. Auxiliary parking available.
- Day use policy: Club owners not staying at the resort must call prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority given to resort occupants. Guaranteed/flex owners refer to their association rules. Guests must register at the Registration building to access the facilities
- Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
- Construction: Christmas Mountain will be conducting renovations in the cabins and villas beginning in September 2020.
- Other notes: The resort is located on over 1,000 acres of hilly terrain. A vast majority of units will require stairs; in few cases up to 30 stairs leading to units. As a general rule, guests must be able to navigate at least one flight of stairs to enjoy the resort.
- RV Campsites Type: Back-in and pull-through
- RV Campsites Pad Surface: Asphalt
- RV Campsites Pad length/width: 46-59 feet long by 10 feet wide
- RV Campsites Hookups: Water, sewer, electric, cable
- RV Campsites Amperage available:30/50
- RV Campsites Site amenities: Fire ring ($25 fee assessed if not cleaned out prior to check-out), grill, picnic table
- RV Campsites Check-in: 12 noon to 9 p.m. daily CT (no registration available after 9 p.m.); check in at the back gate on Lyndon Road. Lyndon Road address Friday and Saturday check-in only
- RV Campsites Check-out: 11 a.m. CT
- RV Campsites Other notes: Shower/bath house available on site.