This unit is not necessarily the one in the picture; it will be assigned at the time of check-in.
Named for the legendary Seven Cities of Cibola which were believed to contain untold riches, the resort features the finest amenities designed to enhance your stay. The Southwestern décor of our villas and suites will inspire you to seek all the treasures this beautifully appointed resort has to offer. Explore, amazing courtyards, gardens and fountains connected with a series of inviting walkways. Work up a sweat in the resort’s state-of-the-art fitness room, then unwind at the poolside bar, or take the kids down a winding, 3-story water slide. Explore the surrounding area and the the thrill of the “Old West” on horseback at the Cibola Vista Riding Program.
Area attractions are plentiful—and they’re all within your reach. Have our concierge set up a tee time at one of the many local golf courses. Enjoy a myriad of water sports on picturesque Lake Pleasant, or travel to artsy Sedona to view spectacular red-rock formations. Get a birds-eye view of this fabled landscape from a hot-air balloon as you float over the West Valley, or opt for an exciting desert Jeep® tour instead.
Should you need additional suggestions, our resort staff will happily assist you with vacation planning.
Please take note that any alteration request will have $60 fees.
- Combined 2 Bedroom Standard 1,440 SQ FT (1 Bed Junior Standard 530 SQ FT, 1 Bed Master Standard 910 SQFT
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Fitness Room
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Tub
- Kid’s Activities
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Bar
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Internet Access
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Camelback Mountain
- Day Trip to Sedona
- Lake Pleasant Boating
- Grand Canyon
- Cultural/Educational Events
- Balloon Rides
- Nature Trails/Hiking/Biking
- Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball
- Phoenix Coyotes Hockey
- Phoenix Suns Basketball
- Spring Training Baseball
- Cactus League
- Lake Pleasant
*This location has 25% cancellation fee regardless of when you cancel.
- Minimum age for check-in: 21
- Check-in: 4 p.m. MT
- Check-out:10 a.m. MT
- Office hours: 24 hours
- Nearest airport: Sky Harbor International (PHX)
- Miles to resort: 42
- Pets allowed:No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
- Smoking policy: No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine
- Parking: Limited parking on site at no charge, one vehicle per unit and overflow lot for RV and trailer. RV and trailer not permitted to park in main parking area.
- Day use policy:Club owners not staying at the resort must call prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority given to resort occupants.
- Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization. Cash is not accepted.
- Construction:05/12/2023-08/15/2023 The resort will be conducting interior and exterior unit renovations on buildings 5, 6, 7, and 8 as well as roof replacements on buildings, 1, 2, 3 & 4. during this time buildings may remain unoccupied. However you may experience noise from improvements during your stay. This necessary work will help improve and preserve the resort so that all owners may have a wonderful vacation home for many years to come.
- Other notes: Visitors must be at least 48″ tall to ride the water slide on property.