The historic building still boasts exposed beams and brick walls, but now includes lofty window dressings and modern kitchenettes. And to keep modern chic comfy, the villas include all new plush linens, white spa-inspired bathrooms and pristine pine floors.
From the moment of arrival, guests are greeted by grandeur. Once inside, the transition from French Provincial to modern New Orleans is obvious. The lobby features a dramatic wrought iron desk with a matching canopy that was custom built by one of New Orleans’ most respected metal workers. A beautiful rooftop sundeck invites guests to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the city, and tempts them to stay awhile with an over-sized chessboard and comfortable lounges.
The prime location of Club La Pension means you’re just steps away from fabulous food, live music venues and the renowned Big Easy nightlife you came to experience. Dine at award-winning restaurants where master chefs serve up modern takes on Creole and Cajun specialties, then, stroll through the historic French Quarter and find a nightclub to listen to some amazing jazz. Walk across the street from the resort and try your luck at Harrah’s Casino. Plus, renowned Bourbon Street is only three blocks away. Watch it come to life at night with its many restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
Please take note that any alteration request will have $60 fees.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Aquarium of the Americas
- Art, History and Voodoo Museums
- Bourbon Street
- Cajun Cuisine
- Cemetery Tours
- French Quarter/Bourbon Street/Jackson Square
- Jazz History Walking Tours
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Mardi Gras
- Music Festivals
- Riverboat Cruises
*This location has 25% cancellation fee regardless of when you cancel.
- Minimum age for check-in: 23
- Check-in: 4 p.m. CT
- Check-out: 10 a.m. CT
- Office hours: 24 hours
- Nearest airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International (MSY)
- Miles to resort: 16
- Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine
- Smoking policy: No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine
- Parking: NO VALET SERVICES AT THIS TIME. Due to COVID-19 social distancing restrictions, the third-party vendor we use for parking is not open for business through August, 2020.
- Once the garage is open, valet parking available for a daily rate of $35 plus tax. Parking includes in/out privileges in a secure lot. No parking garage located onsite.
- Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization. Cash is not accepted. In addition to room taxes, there is a $1 per night fee on Bonus Time reservations for city/state accommodations tax that will be added to your final bill.
- Other notes: Airport shuttle and taxi service is available outside the baggage area of New Orleans International Airport. Downtown New Orleans, is full of excitement and high energy, it never sleeps. Guests can expect to hear street noise very early in the mornings and at night, especially on weekends. There is taxi cab stand in the rear of the property and the fire department just blocks away. Please understand that we have little to no control over noise coming from outside of the resort. However, we do provide white noise machines and ear plugs to provide you a more peaceful rest.