This unit is not necessarily the one in the picture; it will be assigned at the time of check-in.
An immense 20,000-square-foot clubhouse houses a business center, kids’ activity room, fitness room and outdoor relaxation garden. Stop by The Market for Starbucks® coffee, morning pastries, sandwiches and salads to go, fresh frozen yogurt, sundries and more. There’s even an arcade full of games for the kids and the kids at heart. While the kids play, treat yourself to a choice vintage or craft beer and delectable appetizer at Corks and Crafts, a full-service bar in the clubhouse. Or purchase a wine card at The Market and head to the Lake Eve Beer and Wine Bar to pour yourself a glass of your favorite beer or wine from our self-serve bar.
After a full day enjoying all that Orlando has to offer, rejuvenate and recharge at the resort’s Soleil Spa which offers guests a range of therapeutic treatments, including facials and massage. Reservations are required; call or text to (407) 961-6766.
Discounted Attraction tickets are available at the Attraction ticket desk.
Please take note that any alteration request will have $60 fees.
Important Reminders :
Our industry is dealing with an unprecedented labor shortage throughout the country. As such, this property may be unable to guarantee that your room will be ready for the standard check-in time.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Children’s Pool
- Fitness Room
- Game Room
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Internet Access
- Kid’s Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Lobby Bar
- Massage Therapy/Spa
- On-Site Security
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Bar
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Snack Bar
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Universal Orlando™
- Disney Theme Parks
- Orlando Eye
- Premium Outlet Mall
- SeaWorld Orlando
*This location has 25% cancellation fee regardless of when you cancel.
- Minimum age for check-in: 21
- Check-in: 4 p.m. ET
- Check-out: 10 a.m. ET
- Office hours: 24 hours
- Nearest airport: Orlando International (MCO)
- Miles to resort: 16
- Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
- Smoking policy: No smoking inside. Subject to $300 fine
- Parking: On site parking at no charge. One vehicle per unit. Resort prohibits parking of boats, RVs and trailers.
- Day use policy: Club owners not staying at the resort must call 24 hours prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority given to resort occupants.
- Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
- Other notes: Free WI-FI offered in each unit and the clubhouse.
The resort is able to track towel usage and charges a fee for towels that are not returned.
The resort does not permit the use of hoverboards, skateboards, rollerblades/skates or bikes.
Florida State law prohibits the use of drones to capture images of privately-owned property or the owner, tenant, or occupant of such property without consent, if a reasonable expectation of privacy exists.