St. Augustine is also a mecca for golfers, so don’t forget to pack your clubs and take advantage of two championship 18-hole courses designed by legendary golf pros Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer. And that’s just for starters. There’s plenty to do for non-golfers, as well. Practice your backhand on the tennis courts, shoot some hoops on the basketball court, perfect your spike at the volleyball net or pump some iron in the fitness center. After you’ve worked up a sweat, cool down with some leisurely laps in the spectacular heated resort pool, or relax in the hot tub.
All of the World Golf Village® amenities are also yours to enjoy. Restaurants, shopping, an IMAX® theater and the World Golf Hall of Fame® are just a short walk away. And be sure to try out the interactive putting greens at the Hall of Fame.
Please take note that any alteration request will have $60 fees.
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Fire Pit
- Fitness Room
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- 43 miles of Beaches
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Fort Mose Historic State Park
- Historic St. Augustine
- Outlet Mall Shopping
*This location has 25% cancellation fee regardless of when you cancel.
- Minimum age for check-in: 21
- Check-in: 4 p.m. ET
- Check-out: 10 a.m. ET
- Office hours: 24 hours
- Nearest airport: Jacksonville International (JAX)
- Miles to resort: 46
- Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine
- Smoking policy: No smoking indoors as well as in the pool and spa area, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine.
- Parking: On site, no charge, one vehicle per villa. Parking Pass required.
- Day use policy: Club owners not staying at the resort must call 48 hours prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority given to resort occupants. There may be blackout dates due to high demand. 6 person limit. Guaranteed/flex owners refer to their association rules.
- Deposit required: We are a cashless resort. Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.