Depending on when you visit, there’s a host of planned activities for all ages at Shenandoah Crossing. Past activities have included bonfires, haunted trail walks, storytelling and a variety of crafts. For a splashing good time, visit the resort’s large pool and recreation area, complete with an expansive main pool, an activity pool, two hot tubs and an interactive spray ground for the kids.
The resort’s general store carries everything you might need during your stay, plus an onsite deli for grabbing sandwiches on the go. Save a car ride and stay on campus for a delicious breakfast or dinner at Izac’s tavern. And don’t forget to head down to Sallie’s Stables where you can schedule a trail ride, carriage rides and other equestrian activities.* A picturesque network of hiking and bridle trails are the perfect way to enjoy a family-fun exploration of the wilderness around the resort. Seasoned trail horses take you into the woods and across the historic fields. There are also plenty of arts and crafts for the whole family. Enjoy the arcade, fitness center, giant chessboard, horseshoe pits and equipment rental.
Please take note that any alteration request will have $60 fees.
- 2 Bedroom Resort Cabin 657 SQ Ft
- BBQ Grills
- Children’s Pool
- Fitness Room
- Game Room
- Grocery/Convenience Store
- Horse Drawn Carriages
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Kid’s Activities
- Laundry Facilities
- Movie Rentals
- On-Site Security
- Outdoor Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cable TV
- CD Stereo
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Charlottesville Historic
- Downtown Mall
- Historic Montpelier Estate
- Luray Caverns
- Monticello Wine Trail
- Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello
*This location has 25% cancellation fee regardless of when you cancel.
- Minimum age for check-in: 21
- Check-in: 4 p.m. ET
- Check-out: 10 a.m. ET
- Office hours: 24 hours
- Check-in procedures:
Resort check-in is at 4 p.m. and check-out is at 10 a.m.
Campsite check-in is at 2 p.m. and check-out is at 12 p.m.
- Nearest airport: Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (CHO) or Richmond International (RIC)
- Miles to resort: CHO – 35 miles; RIC – 80 miles
- Pet policy: Allowed in RV Parks Only. Pets are not allowed in accommodations. Subject to a $300 fine
- Smoking policy: No smoking, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine.
- Parking: On site, no charge, One vehicle permitted per reservation. Parking spaces are not guaranteed. Auxiliary parking available near the Equestrian Center and Smoke House.
- Day-use policy: Club owners not staying at the resort must call prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority is given to resort occupants. Guaranteed/flex owners refer to their association rules.
- Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization. Shenandoah Crossing is a cashless resort.
- Other Notes: Golf carts are available for rental onsite. Third party golf carts are not permitted. The Marina is seasonal and usually closes the beginning of October through April. Outdoor pools are seasonal. When they are closed, owners can utilize the indoor pool and hot tub at the lodge.
- Construction: Pressure washing will be occurring on the outside of all cabins starting Nov 4th thru Dec 31st. A local schedule will be provided on dates for each cabin. Work will be weather dependent. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the least amount of disruptions during vacation experiences. Owners may hear noise from the truck mounted pressure washer in their subdivision area. Work will occur 7 days per week starting at 9am concluding at 5pm each day.
- RV Campsites Type: Back-in and pull-through, folding camping trailers (pop-ups), truck campers, and Class B (van conversion types) are permitted.
- RV Campsites Pad Surface: Concrete
- RV Campsites Pad length/width: 55-70 feet long by 36 feet wide
- RV Campsites Hookups: Water, sewer, electric, cable
- RV Campsites amperage available: 50 for Deluxe and Elite, 100 for Presidential
- RV Campsites Site amenities: Fire ring, patio with grill and outdoor furnishings. Elite and Presidential sites have summer kitchens and each Presidential site has a private hot tub.
- RV Campsites Other notes: Shower/bath houses/laundry available on site.