Just across the street, Shore Crest II overlooks the meandering coastal marshes that define South Carolina’s low country beauty. With its deeper yellow and blue hues, these villas have a warm “Cape Cod” ambiance.
After a fun-filled day, this luxurious resort offers just the right formula to help you relax. Let yourself go in the winding lazy river, heated pool or hot tub. Or stroll barefoot through the soft carpet-like zoysia grass while you take in the award-winning landscaping. The beach is just steps away across our convenient boardwalk. Don’t miss the weekly fireworks in season from Barefoot Landing®, an entertainment complex in North Myrtle Beach featuring everything from live performance venues to shops and boutiques, restaurants and even a wildlife preserve for endangered animals!
Please take note that any alteration request will have $60 fees.
- 2 Bedroom Oceanview 933 SQ FT
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Fitness Room
- Game Room
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access
- Kid’s Activities
- Lazy River
- Movie Rentals
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Vacation Planning
- Cable TV
- CD Stereo
- Ice Maker
- Internet Access
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Alabama Theater
- Barefoot Landing
- Broadway at the Beach
- Myrtle Beach Water Sports
- Shopping Complex
- The House of Blues
*This location has 25% cancellation fee regardless of when you cancel.
- Minimum age for check-in: 21
- Check-in: 4 p.m. ET
- Check-out: 10 a.m. ET
- Office Hours: Shore Crest I is open 24 hours daily. Shore Crest II is open Mon. – Thu. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Fri. – Sun. 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Outside these times, SCI will field all check-ins.
- Late check-in procedures: Shore Crest II late arrivals should check-in at Shore Crest I
- Nearest airport: Myrtle Beach International (MYR)
- Miles to resort: 16
- Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine
- Smoking policy: No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $350 fine
- Parking: Parking on site is available at no charge. One parking pass issued per room. The Shore Crest I parking garage occupies the first 2 floors of the building and the Shore Crest II parking garage occupies the first 3 floors of the building. There are 4 overflow lots north of and behind Shore Crest II. Parking for boats, trailers, jet skis, or RV/motor homes NOT permitted. Please be aware that a car show in the month of March and multiple motorcycle festivals in the months of May, September and October can present parking issues and additional traffic congestion. Please call resort ahead of arrival for details on parking arrangements. In addition, the resort may have contact information for offsite facilities available for boat, trailer, or motorcycle parking.
- Day use policy: Due to social distancing measures, some amenities may ave safety restrictions.
Amenity use at the facilities, including the pools, is limited to guests staying during their scheduled dates of occupancy.
North Myrtle Beach beach laws may be found here: http://www.nmb.us.
- Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization. For your convenience, and ease during the check-in process, we accept ONLY major credit cards for security deposits.