Just steps from the ocean, the resort has the street presence of a fine hotel, but inside the atmosphere is far from pretentious. The staff is warm and friendly, going out of their way to make you feel welcome and at home. Take a leisurely stroll down the beach, feel the sand between your toes, soak up some sun, or swim in the surf in the waves of the Atlantic. Practice your freestyle in the beachfront Olympic-sized pool, or soak your cares away in the outdoor hot tub. Before dinner, enjoy a cold drink at the bar and lounge overlooking the pool and ocean, then head down to the pool deck to grill up some hot food.
When the kids aren’t frolicking in the sand and surf, they can participate in the resort’s activities program, hang out in the game room or head across the street for a game of mini-golf at Pirate’s Cove.
- 1 Bedroom Standard Oceanfront 432 SQ FT
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Fitness Room
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Lobby Bar
- On-Site Security
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Snack Bar
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Daytona International Speedway
- LPGA International Golf Course
- Oceanwalk Daytona Beach
- Sunglow Fishing Pier
- Tomoka State Park
- Minimum age for check-in: 21
- Check-in: 4 p.m. ET
- Check-out: 10 a.m. ET
- Office hours: 24 hours
- Nearest airport: Daytona Beach International (DAB)
- Miles to resort: 10
- Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine
- Smoking policy: No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine
- Parking: On site, no charge, two vehicles per villa. No trailer, boat or RV parking available.
- Day use policy: Club owners not staying at the resort must call prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority given to resort occupants. Guaranteed/flex owners refer to their association rules.
- Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
- Construction: The pool deck will be resurfaced through July 3, 2020. The pool will remain in operation during the project. In addition, crews will be replacing balcony railings, sliding doors and air conditioning units around our property. Work will be from Aug. 5, 2020 to Jan. 15, 2021.
- Other Notes: Please be advised that key access is required to enter the building from the parking garage. Please check in at the main front desk prior to parking in the garage.