Luxury meets comfort at Cabo Azul, a Hilton Vacation Club, a premier beach destination in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Discover the resort’s unparalleled beauty with incredible 18th-century Spanish colonial architecture and clean, modern design by celebrated interior designer, Dodd Mitchell. Cabo Azul, a Hilton Vacation Club is full of flair, natural elegance, playful lighting and dramatic accents. Explore the Sea of Cortez on a scuba diving adventure, shop the nearby quaint boutique or indulge in traditional Mexican cuisine. This exceptionally beautiful resort and spa exudes relaxation with spacious accommodations and breathtaking amenities.
NEWS AND EVENTS
Alert! Important Travel Information
Cabo Azul Resort DOES NOT have any representatives inside the Los Cabos International Airport terminal, or any sister resorts in Los Cabos. We strongly recommend you do not stop inside the airport terminal on your way out, exit all the way until you have reached your pre-arranged transportation option. For transportation options, reservations and discounts please call our friendly Concierge at +011.52.624.163.5100 Ext. 2308 or Ext. 2901 prior to your arrival.
Alert! Smoking Law
Beginning January 15, 2023, under a revision to Mexico’s Tobacco Control Law, people in the country of Mexico are prohibited from consuming any tobacco or nicotine products in outdoor locations where people gather, such as hotels, public squares, parks, beaches, schools, restaurants and sports stadiums. Designated and clearly identified smoking areas will be provided at this property.
Your Luxury Vacation Retreat
Stay in a 2 bedroom 2 bath beautiful spacious villa. Each with hand-crafted furnishings and a luxurious bathroom. Our spacious villas provide ample living and dining space for the whole family or a group of friends. Enjoy your vacation home away from home.
This unit is not necessary the one in the picture; it will be assigned at the time of the check – in.
2 Bedroom Ocean View
- Maximum Occupancy: 6
- Private Occupancy: 4
General Room Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony and/or Patio
- Ceiling Fans
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Sleeper Sofa
- Coffee Maker
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Restaurants & Lounges
- Bar/Cocktail Lounge
- Poolside Bar
- Conference Facilities
- Event Facilities
- Meeting Rooms
- Horseback Riding
- Scuba Diving/Snorkeling
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- 24-hour Security
- Car Rental
- Laundry Facilities
- Massage Services
- Wedding Facilities
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
What is the cancellation policy?
Please read our Cancellation policy carefully as it depends on which resort you book through us according to the name of the Developer:
Our cancellation policy is if you can make any changes or cancel 91 days or more prior to your arrival and there will be a 25% cancellation fee, once you are within 60 days there is no changes or refunds allowed.
91 days plus from check in= 100% refund
90-61 days = 75% refund
60 days or less from check in = NO Cancellations
- Check In/out
- Check In Days: Friday,Sunday,Saturday
- Earliest Check In Time: 16:00
- Latest Check Out Time: 10:00
- Cash or Credit is accepted.
- No RV parking,No boat parking,No trailers,Limited parking onsite
- In preparation for your upcoming trip check for any vaccine and/or testing requirements, travel restrictions, policies, or mandates related to Covid-19 to and from your destination. Resources available online include, but are not limited to, government, airline, and your host resort’s website.
- There is a 4% state lodging tax.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we aim to comply with disability discrimination legislation and exceed the requirements (where possible) regarding the refurbishment of our resorts.
- Making appropriate enhancements to resorts and resort plans.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Providing accurate information on our website and in our literature, including information on access, available facilities and auxiliary aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
Please note that we offer you a wide range of complimentary accessories available for your comfort. The resort has a sharps bin and medical waste disposable bags upon request.
We own or manage some of its listed properties; for others, we allow bookings of properties that are separately owned or managed. For those properties, we may not have accurate or complete information about accessibility features available, and regrettably cannot assume any responsibility for any features or policies at those properties.