**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
Alert! Travel Alert
Before you travel, please check any travel advisories and local, state/province and country government mandates such as vaccination and face-covering requirements, which might impact your vacation plans.
Located in the heart of Palm Springs, Marquis Villas Resort offers picturesque views of the San Jacinto Mountains and provides oversized accommodations with fully-equipped kitchens and private patios or balconies. Enjoy easy access to nearby entertainment, or stay onsite to relax by the heated pool and unwind in the soothing hot tub. Accommodations include a full bathroom, kitchen and cozy fireplace. Discover your perfect desert getaway at Marquis Villas Resort.
Relax comfortably in our condo-style accommodations featuring a king size bed or 2 double beds, sofa bed and two bathrooms. Enjoy the convenience of the full kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher among many other essentials. Additional in-room amenities include cable/satellite television, internet, balcony/terrace, and air conditioning.
1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds and 1 Double Sofa Bed
1001-sq-foot (93-sq-meter) room with a balcony/patio
Layout – Living room and dining area
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Cable channels
Food & Drink – Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, and microwave
Sleep – Blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom – 2 bathrooms, a hair dryer, and a separate bathtub and shower
Practical – Phone, double sofa bed, and iron/ironing board
Comfort – Air conditioning
General Room Amenities
Balcony and/or Patio
Iron and Ironing Board
King Bed or 2 Double Beds
Sofa bed in living area
Voicemail answering service
Wired Internet (charges may apply)
Walk in shower
Restaurants & Lounges
Copier (Fees Apply)
Golf – Pro Shop
Hot Air Ballooning
Parks & Attractions: Knotts Soak City Water Park
Nearby Services – 5 Miles/8 Kilometers
ATM / Banking
Parking On-Site (charges may apply)
Safe Deposit Boxes
Wi-Fi in Lobby (complimentary)
Outdoor Children’s Pool
Outdoor Heated Pool
Outdoor Hot Tub(s)
You Need to Know
Prior to checking in:
– Smoking Policy: All guest suites are non-smoking. Smoking products of any kind, including, but not limited to, any electronic smoking devices, are not permitted. Please understand that you will be charged a cleaning fine of $500 as a result of any damage caused by smoking inside guest suites.
– Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
– Minimum age requirement for check-in is 18 years of age.
– Pets are not permitted. This is strictly enforced, with the exception of working Service Animals as defined by the ADA. Certified Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed.
– Please call the resort if you have any special needs.
When checking in:
Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservations:
– At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card for a $200 security deposit and a daily $20 plus tax resort charge will also be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Daily resort charge will be added to the room rate and includes: basic guest internet, self parking, sports equipment (billiards, basketball, tennis, ping pong), barbecue equipment, Press reader, Lending Library.
– Please contact the resort prior to arrival if you anticipate your arrival time would be later than midnight (resort local time). Arrivals after midnight may be subject to cancellation.
Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking:
– At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card will also be required as a security deposit (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).Resort charges will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort charge of $20 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.