Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
24 Hour Reception
Check In Day: Any day
Check in time: 16:00
Check out time: 10:00
You Need To Know
Prior to checking in:
– Front Desk operates 24 hours a day. Please contact the resort for any special needs or requests at 760.866.1800. Our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.
– All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
– Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
– Minimum age requirement for check-in is 18 years of age.
– Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
– Please note: Two bedroom units have one bathroom.
– Only one vehicle per accommodation may be parked on property. Additional vehicles must park off-site. Parking garages have a maximum height of 6 feet. All SUVs, vans and high profile vehicles are required to use perimeter parking.
– We encourage you to reserve your Day Spa appointments prior to arrival by calling 760.866.1800 x5055. To view a full menu of spa services, see the Services & Amenities page.
Services & Amenities
Nearby Services – 5 Miles/8 Kilometers
Details: Features adult & children’s pool, adult & children’s waterslide and in-cave whirlpool spa. Daily pool access wrist bands will only be issued to registered guests. Maximum room occupancy will be strictly enforced: 1 Bedrooom – 4 guests, 2 Bedroom – 6 guests.