What is the cancellation policy?
Please read our Cancellation policy carefully as it depends on which resort you book through us according to the name of the Developer:
Our cancellation policy is you can make any changes or cancellation
46 days plus from check in = 75% refund
45 days or less from check in = NO cancellations
This unit is not necessarily the one in the picture; it will be assigned at the time of check-in.
Just across the street, Shore Crest II overlooks the meandering coastal marshes that define South Carolina’s low country beauty. With its deeper yellow and blue hues, these villas have a warm “Cape Cod” ambiance.
After a fun-filled day, this luxurious resort offers just the right formula to help you relax. Let yourself go in the winding lazy river, heated pool or hot tub. Or stroll barefoot through the soft carpet-like zoysia grass while you take in the award-winning landscaping. The beach is just steps away across our convenient boardwalk. Don’t miss the weekly fireworks in season from Barefoot Landing®, an entertainment complex in North Myrtle Beach featuring everything from live performance venues to shops and boutiques, restaurants and even a wildlife preserve for endangered animals!
Important Reminders :
Our industry is dealing with an unprecedented labor shortage throughout the country. As such, this property may be unable to guarantee that your room will be ready for the standard check-in time.
Please take note that any alteration request will have $60 fees.
- 2 Bedroom Oceanview 933 SQ FT
AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- BBQ Grills
- Fitness Room
- Game Room
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access
- Kid’s Activities
- Lazy River
- Movie Rentals
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Vacation Planning
- Cable TV
- CD Stereo
- Ice Maker
- Internet Access
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Alabama Theater
- Barefoot Landing
- Broadway at the Beach
- Myrtle Beach Water Sports
- Shopping Complex
- The House of Blues
- Minimum age for check-in: 21
- Check-in: 4 p.m. ET
- Check-out: 10 a.m. ET
- Office Hours:Shore Crest I lobby hours are 24 hours. Shore Crest II lobby hours fluctuate on a regular basis. For guests scheduled to stay at Shore Crest II, please call the resort prior to arrival for check-in guidance.
- Late check-in procedures: Shore Crest II late arrivals should check-in at Shore Crest I
- Nearest airport: Myrtle Beach International (MYR)
- Miles to resort: 16
- Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine
- Smoking policy: No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $350 fine
- Parking: Parking on site is available at no charge. One parking pass issued per room. The Shore Crest I parking garage occupies the first 2 floors of the building and the Shore Crest II parking garage occupies the first 3 floors of the building. There are 4 overflow lots north of and behind Shore Crest II. Parking for boats, trailers, jet skis, or RV/motor homes NOT permitted. Please be aware that a car show in the month of March and multiple motorcycle festivals in the months of May, September and October can present parking issues and additional traffic congestion. Please call resort ahead of arrival for details on parking arrangements. In addition, the resort may have contact information for offsite facilities available for boat, trailer, or motorcycle parking.
- Day use policy: Due to social distancing measures, some amenities may have safety restrictions.
Day use is unavailable at this time.
North Myrtle Beach beach laws may be found here: http://www.nmb.us.
- Construction: Starting November 1st, 2023, we will begin our structural repairs on SC1 and SC2 Villas. Both indoor pools may be down for periods of time. Our outdoor pools will be heated for guest use. Construction will consist of jack hammers and a lot of drilling.