**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
Enjoy contemporary comfort and style at Marriott’s Canyon Villas. Ideally situated near Scottsdale, Arizona, our resort offers the perfect home base for your Phoenix adventure.
Step out onto your private balcony, relax by one of our resort’s heated pools, challenge yourself to a workout in the fitness center or enjoy a poolside meal at Canyon Springs Bar & Grill. As a guest at our villas.
* You are booking directly with a Marriott owner – enjoy access to world-class golf and a European-style spa at the nearby JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa.
* Yes! You have access to all the resort amenities
Email us if the dates you are wanting are showing unavailable, we will be happy to check on availability for you
* Renovation Soft Goods Refurbishment
Estimated dates: June 8, 2019 – November 8, 2019
Estimated dates: January 6, 2020 – January 31, 2020
* JW Pool Closure 2019
July 4, 5, 6, 7, 26, 27
* Main Pool Renovation
Estimated dates: January 2, 2020 – January 31, 2020
1 King, + queen Sofa bed, Balcony
Beds and Bedding
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 – 825sqft/74sqm
- 1 King
- Queen Sofa bed (living room)
- Rollaway beds not permitted
- Cribs not permitted
- Pillowtop mattress, and Duvet
Bath and Bathroom Features
- Bathtub, oversized
- Bathtub and shower separate
- Hair dryer
Furniture and Furnishings
- Chair, oversized with ottoman
- Alarm Clock (Sony)
- Safe, in room
- Table with seating for 6
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee maker / tea service
- Dish cleaning supplies
- Pots, pans, and serving dishes
- Dishes and glasses
Internet and Phones
- Phones: 2
- Phone features: cordless phone, voicemail, and speaker phone
- High speed Internet, complimentary
- Wireless Internet, complimentary
- TV features: remote control, largest 27in/69cm, and flat screen
- TVs: 2
- DVD player with movies for rent
- Premium movie channels
- CNN, ESPN, and HBO
- Radio (Sony)
- This room is non-smoking
- Connecting rooms are not available
- Living/sitting area
- Dining area
- Living room is separated
- Windows may be opened
- Windows, soundproof
Accessible Room Features
- This room type offers mobility accessible rooms
- This room type offers accessible rooms with roll in showers
- This room type offers hearing accessible rooms with visual alarms and visual notification devices for door and phone
Enjoy the convenience of The Marketplace* Express for deli items and Starbucks coffee, plus a full range of dining venues for every palate.
Exercise & recreation
Polish your tennis game at the JW Marriott;s Desert Ridge Resort & Spa 8-court tennis pavilion* with pro shop. Or stay active at our world-class fitness center.
The JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa’s Revive Spa’s elegantly appointed treatment rooms offer a diverse menu of spa experiences that incorporate beautiful, tranquil settings and indigenous flora and fauna into signature treatments.
- Canyon Springs Pool Bar & Grill*
- The Marketplace Express*: A quick stop for an assortment of essential snacks and sundry items
- Heated outdoor pools, whirlpool spas, children’s pool and splash pad
- Fitness center
- Daily activities program for all ages
- Wildfire Golf Club
- Revive, a 28,000-square-foot spa with 41 treatment rooms
- World-class fitness center
- 8-court tennis pavilion with pro shop
- Dining venues to please every palate
Your spacious vacation retreat.
Our well-appointed villas are invitingly spacious, so you have ample living and dining space for the whole family or a group of friends. Enjoy your vacation home away from home.
- Golf course and mountain views*
- Spacious living area with queen-size sleeper sofa
- Dining area accommodates 6
- Master suite with king-size bed, luxurious oversize soaking tub, separate shower
- Fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, seating for two
- Guestroom with separate bath
- Televisions throughout, DVD player in living area
- Two fully furnished private balconies and patios
- In-villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet access
Experience the magic of the desert.
There’s a reason they call it the â€œValley of the Sun With a yearly average of 310 days of sunshine, Phoenix offers you plenty of time to enjoy invigorating outdoor activities.
Arts & culture
Visit the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art. Learn about the fascinating heritage of Southwest native peoples at the Heard Museum. Tour Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter home and school of architecture, Taliesin West. Visit Sedona, a four-seasons playground, or explore the world’s finest collection of desert plants at the Desert Botanical Garden.
Visit the Phoenix Zoo, where you’ll encounter approximately 1,200 animals. During baseball season, catch the Arizona Diamondbacks in action at Chase Field ballpark. For icy fun, visit the Alltel Ice Den, a state-of-the-art ice skating and entertainment facility. For rock climbing enthusiasts, head to AZ on the Rocks, Arizona’s largest indoor climbing gym. For four-wheel fun, experience the thrill of indoor kart racing at the F1 Race Factory.
Challenge your game on Wildfire Golf Club’s two championship courses, one designed by Arnold Palmer and the other by Nick Faldo.
Hiking & tours
Hikers of all experience levels can enjoy Camelback Mountain’s stunning views of sheer red sandstone cliffs. For a different kind of adventure, try horseback riding at Cave Creek Trail Rides or enjoy a picnic at Phoenix Mountains Park and Recreation area. To see more of the area’s amazing sights, consider a scenic Segway ride, an off-road Hummer tour or a Wild West Jeep Tour.
Shopping & dining
Stroll through Old Town Scottsdale with its rustic storefronts and wooden boardwalks, or explore Desert Ridge Marketplace, Arizona’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination. Scottsdale Fashion Square is the largest shopping mall in Arizona and the Southwest, with 220 stores. Paradise Valley Mall in Phoenix and Arizona Mills in Tempe can also satisfy a zest for shopping.
- Tour Sedona’s red rock country
- Be awed by the Grand Canyon
- Visit Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West in Scottsdale
- Enjoy more than 100 galleries in Scottsdale
- Relax at the Revive Spa at the JW MarriottÂ® Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
- Catch a spring-training game in Phoenix
- Dine at Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion
* No Daily Maid Service
* Specific villas aren’t owned at Marriott resorts. The resort assigns your villa 2 – 3 days prior to your arrival. Special requests aren’t guaranteed.
Check In 4PM (Early check may be possible, not guaranteed. Resort will usually let you leave your luggage and you will have access to all amenities).
Check Out 10AM (Late check out may be possible, it is up to the resort, not guaranteed).
A valid id and major debit/credit card required at time of check in.