**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
A vacation home that feels like home.
Nestled amid lush tropical greenery and tranquil lakes, Marriott’s Cypress Harbour is a serene and quiet escape from the hustle and bustle of Orlando.
* You are booking directly with a Marriott owner
* No Free Daily Maid Service
* Specific villas aren’t owned at Marriott resorts. The resort assigns your villa 2 – 3 days prior to your arrival. Special requests aren’t guaranteed.
* Yes! You have access to all the resort amenities
Email us if the dates you are wanting are showing unavailable, we will be happy to check on availability for you.
Typical 2-Bedroom Villa
Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 1 Queen +Queen Sofa bed, Queen Sofa bed (living room)
Beds and Bedding
- Maximum Occupancy: 8 – 1345sqft/121sqm
- Bedroom 1: 1 King
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
- Sofa beds: 2
- Rollaway beds not permitted
- Cribs not permitted
- Pillowtop mattress, and Duvet
Bath and Bathroom Features
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bathtub, oversized
- Bathtub and shower separate
- Whirlpool fits 2
- Whirlpool master bath
- Double vanities
- Hair dryer
Furniture and Furnishings
- Alarm Clock
- Safe, in room
- Table with seating for 6
- Desk, writing / work, electrical outlet
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pantry area
- Coffee maker / tea service
- Dish cleaning supplies
- Pots, pans, and serving dishes
- Dishes and glasses
Internet and Phones
- Phones: 2
- Phone features: voicemail
- High speed Internet, complimentary
- Wireless Internet, complimentary
- TV features: remote control, largest 32in/81cm
- TVs: 3
- DVD player with movies for rent
- Premium movie channels
- CNN, ESPN, and HBO
- This room is non-smoking
- Connecting rooms are not available
- Outdoor spaces: balcony (1)
- Living/sitting area
- Dining area
- Ceilings, high
- Total outdoor space: 94sqft/8sqm
Accessible Room Features
- This room type offers mobility accessible rooms
- This room type offers accessible rooms with roll in showers
- This room type offers hearing accessible rooms with visual alarms and visual notification devices for door and phone
Take to the water from our boathouse with boat and fishing gear rentals.
Enjoy the convenience of The MarketPlace*, Pizza Hut Express®, the poolside Pavilion Bar* (seasonal), and the Galley Grill* with outdoor lakeside seating.
Exercise & recreation
It’s easy to stay active and engaged with a 24-hour fitness center, bicycle rentals, lighted tennis and sand volleyball courts, plus an activity center with lighted sports courts, shuffleboard, bocce, outdoor pool tables, table tennis, game room, adult lounge, big-screen television and children’s room.
Polish your short game at the Cypress Greens 18-hole pitch-and-putt practice course.
Enjoy three heated outdoor pools, whirlpool spa and waterfalls, plus an island with a beach, sauna and children’s pool.
- The MarketPlace*: Perfect for snacks, cold drinks, ice cream and necessities. Featuring Starbucks® coffee, specialty espresso drinks, Edys Ice Cream and more
- Pizza Hut Express, Galley Grill, Pavilion Bar (poolside)
- Outdoor heated pools with whirlpool spas, outdoor children’s pool
- Fitness center, tennis courts, sand volleyball court, sport courts, bocce court
- Boathouse* with paddleboat, bicycle and fishing gear rentals*
- Kid’s Activity Room
- 9-hole miniature golf course
- Daily activities programming for all ages
*Additional fees may apply to certain amenities
Your spacious vacation retreat.
After a day of fun and thrills, return to your comfortable villa at Marriott’s Cypress Harbour. Our well-appointed villas are invitingly spacious, so you have ample living and dining space for the whole family or a group of friends. Enjoy your vacation home away from home.