**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
We accept bitcoin/Cryptocurrency! Put in the comments if you want to pay this way
Get 10% off the total for paying in Cryptocurrency plus a free vacation at a later date* (some taxes apply on vacation)
A vacation home that feels like home.
Surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty and tucked away amid dramatic mountain ranges, Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas and its sister resort, Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas II, are stylish desert retreats with every amenity you desire.
Your spacious vacation retreat.
Our invitingly spacious villas provide ample living and dining space for the whole family or a group of friends. Enjoy your vacation home away from home.
- One Bedroom Villa – Maximum Occupancy: 4 -1375sqft/124sqm
- 1 King
- Queen Sofa bed in living room
- Rollaway beds not permitted
- Cribs permitted: 1
- Coffee maker / tea service
*No Free daily maid service
Pictures in ad are directly off of Marriott – (Room images may not correspond to the actual room received). Specific villas aren’t owned at Marriott resorts.
- This room is non-smoking
- Connecting rooms are available
- Living/sitting area
- Dining area
- Living area is separated from bed by privacy wall
- Windows may be opened
- Total outdoor space: 259sqft/23sqm
Bath and Bathroom Features
- Bathtub, oversized
- Bathtub and shower separate
- Double vanities
- Hair dryer
Furniture and Furnishings
- Chair, with ottoman
- Alarm Clock (Sony)
- Safe, in room
- Table with seating for 4
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pantry area
- Dish cleaning supplies
- Pots, pans, and serving dishes
- Dishes and glasses
- Coffee maker / tea service
Internet and Phones
- Phones: 2
- Phone features: voicemail
- High-Speed Internet Access:Complimentary Wireless
- TV features: remote control, largest 42in/107cm, and LCD screen
- TVs: 2
- DVD player with movies for rent
- CNN, ESPN, and HBO
- Radio (Sony)
Test your game on 36 holes of championship golf at the adjacent Desert Springs JW Marriott Resort & Spa pristine courses.
On site, enjoy the convenience of The Marketplace* for deli items, Starbucks coffee, The Grill *and La Canteen-a* poolside bar. Or choose from five restaurants and two lounges at the nearby Desert Spring JW Marriott® Resort & Spa.
Exercise & Recreation
Stay active at top-rated tennis facilities at the adjacent Desert Springs JW Marriott® Resort & Spa** and a complete fitness center on site at the villas.
Relax and refresh in one of our seven pool areas, including children’s wading pools and whirlpool spas.
- The Marketplace*: Perfect for snacks, cold drinks, ice cream and necessities. Featuring Starbucks® coffee, specialty espresso drinks and more
- The Grill*, and La Canteena pool bar*
- Heated outdoor pools and whirlpool spas, children’s wading pools
- Fitness centers, sports courts
- Recreation Center with daily programming of activities for all ages
Amenities and services at the adjacent Desert Springs JW Marriott Resort & Spa, including**:
- 5 restaurants and 2 lounges
- Top-rated tennis facilities and other recreational opportunities***
- 36 holes of championship golf
- Access to the hotel’s spa and spa pool, exercise room, and the Oasis pool*
**Additional fees and availability may apply to certain amenities.
***Reservation must be made through the JW Marriott Tennis Pro Shop and subject to availability.
Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas