**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
This is not a 1 Bedroom – this is a guestroom/studio villa – similar to hotel room with resort features
A Grand Residence that feels like home.
At the base of a mountain named Heavenly, native stone and rustic timbers have been fashioned into a luxurious resort for your enjoyment. Here, grand fireplaces welcome you, complementing the spacious lobby with gracious warmth. This is your elegant mountain retreat, where comfort reigns supreme and grandeur is softened with a friendly, casual style.
This resort provides a relaxing vacation experience for you and your family. From a year-round heated swimming pool to weekly activities schedule for all ages, you’ll find a diverse range of on-site amenities and off-site activities for your enjoyment.
* You are booking directly with a Marriott owner – Valet Parking FREE 1st vehicle, 2nd vehicle $29 USD daily + tax
* No Free Daily Maid Service
* Yes! You have FREE access to all the resort amenities
Email us if the dates you are wanting are showing unavailable, we will be happy to check on availability for you.
Enjoy the convenience of three nearby restaurants within the village, including FiRE & iCE*, an improvisational restaurant and grill inside the neighboring Grand Residence ClubÂ®, Lake Tahoe.
Exercise & Recreation
Enjoy a state-of-the-art health club with sauna and fully-equipped fitness center. You may also take advantage of the many recreational opportunities that surround you in Lake Tahoe.
The resort is nestled within the heart of Heavenly Village on Lake Tahoe’s South Shore, giving you easy access to art galleries, restaurants and a state-of-the-art cinema.
Relax and refresh in our year-round heated outdoor swimming pool and two relaxing spas with an incredible mountain view.
Indulge in luxurious on-site spa services at Serenity Spa* and let your senses drift into a state of ultimate relaxation.
- Nestled within Heavenly Village on Lake Tahoe’s South Shore
- Adjacent to the Heavenly Gondola, art galleries, restaurants and cinema*
- FiRE & iCE*, an improvisational grill
- State-of-the-art health club with sauna and fully equipped fitness center
- On-site spa with massage therapy, facials and body treatments*
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Outdoor year-round heated swimming pool and two relaxing spas with an incredible mountain view
- Concierge and bell services
- Underground valet parking for convenience and protection from the elements*
- Available dry cleaning and laundry services*
Discover the many seasons of Lake Tahoe.
There’s always something to do in Lake Tahoe, a destination for all seasons. When the spring and summer months arrive, Tahoe becomes a water lover’s paradise and golfers of all levels can enjoy some of the most scenic golf courses in the world. In winter, you can take to the powdery mountains for downhill skiing, snowboarding and cross-country skiing.
Casinos & dining
Enjoy 24-hour nightlife and entertainment at South Shore casinos. Live it up with table games, slots, comedy shows, fine dining and concerts at world-class casinos, including Harrah’s, Mont Bleu, Horizon and Harvey’s.
Visit George Fazio-designed Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course, an 18-hole championship course on the south shore of beautiful Lake Tahoe.
Take a scenic ride on the Heavenly Gondola to enjoy some of the most jaw-dropping views in the world.
Enjoy the area’s rich array of hiking trails. Hike the Vikingsholm Trail to enjoy inspiring views of Lower Eagle Falls and glacier-carved Emerald Bay on your way down to a white sandy beach.
Skiing & snowmobiling
Ski Heavenly is the area’s largest mountain resort, with an expansive network of lifts and trails, more than 30-feet of annual snowfall and first-class scenery. Choose from a wide variety of winter activities, from snowmobiling to sleigh rides, ice skating and sledding/tubing.
- Ride the Heavenly Gondola, in any season
- Explore Lake Tahoe by boat
- Enjoy casino nightlife
- Take a hike on the Vikingsholm Trail
- Find your favorite activity in the village
- Ski a slice of Heavenly
- Step into Nevada’s Wild West past in Virginia City
Reno – RNO
This resort does not provide shuttle service.
- Estimated taxi fare: 180.00 USD (one way)
- Alternate transportation: South Tahoe Airporter – drop-off point is Embassy Suites adjacent to the Grand Residences; on request
- Phone: 1-866-898-2463; on request
- Valet parking, fee: $29 USD daily
- Hourly fees 15-60 minutes USD $14, 1-3 hours USD $17, 3-6 hours USD $22, 6 or more hours USD $29
- No RV’s or trailers
- Resort does not offer self-parking
* Specific villas aren’t owned at Marriott resorts. The resort assigns your villa 2 – 3 days prior to your arrival. Special requests aren’t guaranteed.