**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
Marriott’s Grande Vista is a magnificent oasis in the center of Orlando’s excitement, with an ambiance as warm and friendly as the Florida sun. As you drive down a private boulevard of tropical beauty, cool waters sparkle at every turn, from the warm, clear waters of five separate pool complexes to a quiet lake where paddleboats beckon. Enjoy a leisurely stroll throughout our grand resort, or explore it with your family on a bicycle built for four.
* You are booking directly with a Marriott owner
* No Free Daily Maid Service
* Specific villas aren’t owned at Marriott resorts. The resort assigns your villa 2 – 3 days prior to your arrival. Special requests aren’t guaranteed.
* Yes! You have access to all the resort amenities
Email us if the dates you are wanting are showing unavailable, we will be happy to check on availability for you.
Typical 1-Bedroom Villa
1 King, + Queen Sofa bed (living room), Whirlpool, Balcony – Maximum Occupancy: 4
Beds and Bedding
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 – 884sqft/80sqm
- 1 King
- Queen Sofa bed (living room)
- Rollaway beds not permitted
- Cribs not permitted
Bath and Bathroom Features
- Bathtub with spray jets
- Bathtub and shower separate
- Whirlpool fits 2
- Whirlpool master bath
- Hair dryer
Furniture and Furnishings
- Alarm Clock (Sony)
- Safe, in room
- Table with seating for 6
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pantry area
- Dish cleaning supplies
- Pots, pans, and serving dishes
- Dishes and glasses
Internet and Phones
- Phones: 2
- Phone features: voicemail
- High speed Internet, complimentary
- Wireless Internet, complimentary
- TV features: remote control, largest 28in/71cm, and flat screen
- TVs: 2
- DVD player with movies for rent
- CNN, ESPN, and HBO
- Radio (Sony)
- This room is non-smoking
- Connecting rooms are not available
- Outdoor spaces: balcony (1)
- Living/sitting area
- Dining area
- Living area is separated from bed by privacy wall
- Windows may be opened
- Total outdoor space: 80sqft/7sqm
Accessible Room Features
- This room type does not offer mobility accessible rooms
- This room type does not offer accessible rooms with roll in showers
- This room type does not offer hearing accessible rooms
Elevate your game at the adjacent Marriott Golf Academy*, a full-service golf school, then tackle the courses the area is renowned for.
Enjoy the convenience of the The Marketplace* store and deli; The Grande Cove; Pizza Hut® pizza, pasta, chicken and more; Copa Loca Poolbar & Grille, plus the full-service Lighthouse Sweetery.
Exercise & recreation
It’s easy to stay active and engaged with a fitness center*, basketball court*, four lighted Har-TruÂ® tennis courts*, plus Harbour Master paddleboat and fishing equipment rentals*.
Relax and refresh in four heated swimming pools, including a lap pool, child’s pool and family interactive water play area. Enjoy four whirlpool spas, steam room and sauna tower, plus the West Village multi-tiered pool complex*, featuring a full-service pool bar and grill.
- Marriott Golf Academy*, a full-service golf school and practice facility and also home to Grande Vista Golf Club- a 9-hole par 32 course.
- The Marketplace*: Perfect for snacks, cold drinks, ice cream and necessities; featuring Starbucks® coffee, specialty espresso drinks and more
- The Grill at Grande Vista*, casual American and continental cuisines; The Grande Cove, refreshing cocktails, Pizza Hut® pizza and pasta, chicken and more; Copa Loca Poolbar & Grill*; the Lighthouse Sweetery, whimsical ice cream parlor and candy shop
- The Spa at Grande Vista, massage and beauty services
- Multiple outdoor heated pools, including a lap pool, children’s pool and family interactive water play area, outdoor sauna tower, whirlpool spas
- Lakeside promenade and sandy beach area
- Lighted Har-Tru® tennis courts*, basketball court, nature walk, fitness center*, multipurpose room and aerobics studio
- The Harbour Master* for paddleboat and fishing equipment rentals
- Kids activity center with PlaySmart indoor climbing structure
- Daily activities program for all ages
- Concierge desk with attractions tickets available
Your spacious vacation retreat.
After a day of fun and thrills, return to your comfortable villa at Marriott’s Grande Vista. Spread out in ample living and dining areas that provide enough room for the whole family or a group of friends. Choose our Lock-Off option to give the kids their own space or for privacy when traveling with friends. No matter who comes along to enjoy the fun, your family’s home away from home is ready to host your next Orlando adventure.
- Select Lock-Off villas*
- Separate living and dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen, plus kitchen bar with counter seating
- Flat-screen televisions with cable/satellite programming, DVD player in living area
- Master suite with king-size bed, oversize soaking tub, separate shower
- Spacious, fully furnished private balconies and porches
- In-villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet access
Experience the world’s favorite family vacation destination.
It’s unlike any other place on Earth, where children’s smiles shine brighter than the sunshine, where laughter fills the air and where dreams come alive right before your eyes. Welcome to Orlando, where each vacation creates enough memories for a lifetime
Arts & culture
Admire stunning contemporary and ancient works of art at the Orlando Museum of Art and the Morse Museum of American Art.
You’re right in between the beautiful Gulf and Atlantic beaches, perfect for day trips and visits to other local attractions, including Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral.
Put your game through its paces at the adjacent Marriott Golf Academy or Grande Vista Golf Club.
For the frugal fashionista, there’s Prime Outlets, the largest outlet shopping destination in the Southeast. Premium Outlets, The Mall at Millenia and The Florida Mall have something for all shopping enthusiasts.
Dive into a whirlwind of fun, excitement and adventure at the area’s diverse array of theme parks. Take a spin on a roller coaster at Universal Studios Florida or enjoy a close encounter with creatures of the deep at SeaWorld Orlando or Gatorland. To witness the unexplainable and unbelievable, visit Orlando’s “Odditorium” at Ripley’s Believe It or Not unique gaming experience. And no Orlando vacation would be complete without a trip to Walt Disney World theme parks and Disney Springs, day or night.
- Play it cool by the pool
- Enjoy a classic: Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- Explore the wonderful world at Epcot
- Discover Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- See star performers at SeaWorld
- Entertain yourself at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Step into the movies at Universal Studios Florida
The Spa At Grande Vista
Services, Treatments and Amenities