*This unit is not necessarily the one in the picture; it will be assigned at the time of check-in.
**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
Delight in Marriott’s Lakeshore Reserve, a beautiful Marriott Vacation Club® resort featuring masterful architecture and situated within the 500 acres of tropical landscaping that defines Orlando’s charming Grande Lakes resort. This tranquil retreat is set amid the excitement of Orlando, surrounded by the thrilling theme parks and attractions that make Orlando a dream destination for the whole family.
* You are booking directly with a Marriott owner
* No Free Daily Maid Service
* Specific villas aren’t owned at Marriott resorts. The resort assigns your villa 2 – 3 days prior to your arrival. Special requests aren’t guaranteed.
* Yes! You have access to all the resort amenities
Check In 4PM (Early check may be possible, not guaranteed. Resort will usually let you leave your luggage and you will have access to all amenities).
Check Out 10AM (Late check out may be possible, it is up to the resort, not guaranteed).
A valid id and major debit/credit card required at time of check in.
Email us if the dates you are wanting are showing unavailable, we will be happy to check on availability for you.
After a splendid day in Orlando, return to your comfortable villa or townhome at Marriott’s Lakeshore Reserve. Our well-appointed villas and townhomes are invitingly spacious, with ample living and dining space for the whole family or a group of friends.
1 King, + Queen Sofa bed (living room)
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 – 828sqft/75sqm
- 1 King
- Queen Sofa bed (living room)
- Rollaway beds not permitted
- Cribs not permitted
- Pillowtop mattress, Featherbed, and Duvet
Bath and Bathroom Features
Furniture and Furnishings
- Alarm Clock
- Safe, in room, for a fee
- Table with seating for 6
- Desk, writing / work
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pantry area
- Coffee maker / tea service
- Dish cleaning supplies
- Pots, pans, and serving dishes
- Dishes and glasses
Internet and Phones
- Phones: 2
- Phone features: cordless phone, and voicemail
- High speed Internet, for a fee
- Wireless Internet, complimentary
- TV features: remote control
- TVs: 2
- DVD player with movies for rent
- Premium movie channels
- CNN, ESPN, and HBO
- This room is non-smoking
- Connecting rooms are not available
- Outdoor spaces: balcony (1)
- Dining area
- Living room is separated
- Windows may be opened
Accessible Room Features
- This room type offers mobility accessible rooms
- This room type offers accessible rooms with roll in showers
- This room type offers hearing accessible rooms with visual alarms and visual notification devices for door and phone
Test your game at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club® Orlando, Grande Lakes, featuring an 18-hole, par-72 Greg Norman Signature Golf Course. Practice your swing on the green fairways of the 18 hole, par 72 Greg Norman Signature Golf Course at the adjacent Ritz-Carlton Golf Club® Orlando, Grande Lakes. Developer’s conceptual rendering. Features and amenities are proposed and subject to change.
Savor a tempting array of restaurants, including exotic cuisine at Norman’s at The Ritz-Carlton® Orlando and contemporary organic Italian fare at Primo at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes.
Relax and refresh at our zero-entry pool, plus pool bar and waterslides.
Enjoy easy access to The Ritz-Carlton Spa®Orlando, Grande Lakes, for a full array of spa services.
- Blossoms Bar & Grill
- The Marketplace: Perfect for pizza, snacks, cold drinks, ice cream and necessities, featuring Starbucks coffee, specialty espresso drinks and more
- Zero-entry feature pool with dueling waterslides
- Waterside promenade, connecting the resort to the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- BBQ grills
- Fitness center
- Kids activity center
- Daily activities program for all ages
Access to the lavish amenities of the adjacent JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, and The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, including:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club Orlando, Grande Lakes, which features an 18-hole, par-72 Greg Norman Signature Golf Course and the Fairways Pub
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Numerous restaurants and lounges, including Primo, Citron, Highball and Harvest, and Norman’s at The Ritz-Carlton
Additional fees may apply to certain amenities.
Certain amenities may be subject to restriction during high occupancy periods.
Location amenity. Certain amenities may be subject to restriction during high occupancy periods.
An enchanting destination for the whole family.
There is only one place that combines endless fun and adventure with world-class dining, shopping and recreational pursuits”Orlando, Florida, a dream destination for the entire family.
Arts & culture
Admire stunning contemporary and ancient works of art at the Orlando Museum of Art and the Morse Museum of American Art.
You’re right in between the beautiful Gulf and Atlantic Ocean, perfect for making a day trip the beach or a visit to other local attractions, including Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral and the breathtaking butterfly garden at Harry P. Leu Botanical Gardens. Plus, enjoy designer outlet shopping in Orlando.
For the frugal fashionista, the largest outlet shopping destination in the Southeast is Orlando’s Premium Outlets. The Mall at Millenia and The Florida Mall have something for all shopping enthusiasts.
Dive into a whirlwind of fun, excitement and adventure at the area’s diverse array of theme parks. Take a spin on a roller coaster at Universal Studios Florida or enjoy a close encounter with creatures of the deep at SeaWorld Orlando or Gatorland. To witness the unexplainable and unbelievable, visit Orlando’s “Odditorium” at Ripley’s Believe It or Not unique gaming experience. And no Orlando vacation would be complete without a trip to Walt Disney World theme parks and Disney Springs, day or night.
- Enjoy a night on the town
- Pick your golf experience at the Marriott Golf Academy
- Step into the movies at Universal Studios Florida
- Discover Disney’s Animal Kingdom, EPCOT or Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Enjoy a classic: Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- Visit the attractions on International Drive®
- See star performers at SeaWorld
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
This resort does not provide shuttle service.
- Estimated taxi fare: 50.00 USD (one way)
- Alternate Transportation: Mears Taxi Company, 423-5566
Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
This resort does not provide shuttle service.
- Estimated taxi fare: $100 USD (one way)
- Local Hertz Rental Car Orlando Airport- (407) 251-4640
- Local Avis Rental Car Orlando Airport (407) 825 – 3700
- National Car Rental Orlando Airport- (888) 826-6890
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Recreation vehicles prohibited