**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
A vacation home that feels like home.
Located on the Atlantic side of beautiful Singer Island, Marriott’s Ocean Pointe is a rejuvenating beachside getaway. This is your place to relax and recharge. Settle down on a trellis swing to enjoy the unbeatable ocean view. Stroll along the immaculate sandy beach, or simply sit back and breathe in the fresh sea air.
* You are booking directly with a Marriott owner
* Yes! You have access to all the resort amenities
Email us if the dates you are wanting are showing unavailable, we will be happy to check on availability for you.
Beds and Bedding
This is for a 1 Bedroom Ocean Side
Email us if you are interested in availability & pricing for the Ocean Front
Beds and Bedding
- Maximum Occupancy: 4
- 1 King
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway beds not permitted
- Cribs not permitted
Bath and Bathroom Features
- Whirlpool fits 2
- Whirlpool master bath
- Hair dryer
Furniture and Furnishings
- Chair, oversized
- Alarm Clock (Sony)
- Safe, in room
- Table with seating for 6
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer
Food & Beverages
- Coffee maker / tea service
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pots, pans, and serving dishes
- Dishes and glasses
Internet and Phones
- Phones: 2
- Phone features: voicemail
- High speed Internet, complimentary
- Wireless Internet, complimentary
- TV features: remote control, largest 27in/69cm, and flat screen
- TVs: 2
- DVD player with movies for rent
- CNN, ESPN, and HBO
- Radio (Sony)
- This room is non-smoking
- Living/sitting area
- Dining area
- Dining room is separated
- Living room is separated
- Living area is separated from bed by privacy wall
- Windows may be opened
Accessible Room Features
- This room type does not offer mobility accessible rooms
- This room type offers hearing accessible rooms with visual alarms and visual notification devices for door and phone
World-class dining for every palate is in the Palm Beaches, Enjoy our relaxing pool bar and grill, as well as the convenience of The Marketplace* for deli items and pizza.
Exercise & recreation
Stay active at our 24-hour fitness center, or take the children out to enjoy our Splash Pad.
Relax and refresh in one of our four inviting pools and whirlpool spas. Individually shaded beach chaises, and poolside cabanas help make your pool experience an exercise in total relaxation.
- The Marketplace*: Perfect for snacks, cold drinks, ice cream and necessities; featuring Starbucks® coffee, specialty espresso drinks and more
- On the Rocks Pool Bar & Grill*, High Tides Pool Bar*
- Heated outdoor pools with whirlpool spas
- 2 fitness centers, tennis courts, shuffleboard court
- Owner’s Lounge
- Kids activity center and Splash Pad
- Daily activities program for all ages
**Additional fees may apply to certain amenities.
Your spacious vacation retreat.
After a sun-filled day of fun, return to your comfortable villa at Marriott’s Ocean Pointe, where you can enjoy ample living and dining space, plus thoughtful conveniences that enhance your stay. Enjoy your vacation home away from home.
Experience the richness of Florida’s Gold Coast.
Singer Island Beach is the stunning backdrop when you visit Marriott’s Ocean Pointe. The tranquility of the beach is complemented by the glamorous lifestyle of Palm Beach. You can enjoy virtually every imaginable water sport here or hit the town for world-class dining, shopping, shows and more.
Test your game on one of more than 150 courses designed by renowned architects such as Tom Fazio, Jack Nicklaus, Joe Lee and Pete Dye.
Catch an exciting afternoon polo match at the International Polo Club Palm Beach.
Shopping, dining & entertainment
Shuttle to the famed Worth Avenue or CityPlace for high-end shopping, gourmet cuisine and nightlife. Or visit the Sailfish Marina to watch the posh yachts and sailboats, then dine at one of the many fabulous restaurants in the area. For world-class mall shopping, visit Sawgrass Mills and The Gardens Mall.
Take a water taxi cruise and marvel at the beauty of the Intracoastal Waterway. Or take a trip to John D. MacArthur Beach State Park and Nature Center, the perfect place to have a picnic and learn about the barrier island’s diverse wildlife. Don’t miss Clematis Street, the historic heart of downtown West Palm Beach.
Wildlife & nature
Embark to Lion Country Safari, a 300-acre drive-through wildlife preserve and home to more than 800 different animals, an amusement park, games and a petting zoo. Appreciate the wonders of nature on a tour of the Loxahatchee Everglades or an excursion to Peanut Island. To see animals up close and personal, check out the Palm Beach Zoo or Loggerhead Marinelife Center
- Relax with a drink and a view
- Visit the Sailfish Marina
- Shop and dine at City Place
- Snorkel, kayak or take an exotour to see gentle manatees
- Take a sightseeing cruise on the water
- Experience Clematis Street on a Thursday night
- Find a perfect memento on famed Worth Avenue