**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
Your spacious vacation retreat.
After an exciting day at Orlando’s theme parks, unwind at your comfortable villa at Marriott’s Sabal Palms. Our well-appointed villas are invitingly spacious, so you have ample living and dining space for the whole family or a group of friends. Enjoy your vacation home away from home.
Typical 2-Bedroom Villa
- 2-bedroom/2-bath villa
- Approximately 1,360 square feet
- Sleeps 6
- Open living and dining areas with elegant, comfortable furnishings
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Televisions throughout, DVD player in living area
- Master suite with king-size bed, oversize multi-head shower
- Fully furnished private balconies and patios
- In-villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet acces
A vacation home that feels like home.
Marriott’s Sabal Palms is your relaxing home base in Orlando, the theme park capital of the world.
Test your game at the neighboring 18-hole championship golf course at Orlando World Center Marriott® Resort & Convention Center.
Enjoy the convenience of The Marketplace Express*, plus our neighboring resort€™s five restaurants, three lounges, food court and Starbucks®.
Exercise & recreation
Stay active with lighted tennis courts, sport court, fitness center and sauna, shuffleboard court and children€™s play area. Plus enjoy easy access to tennis courts, basketball courts and a sand volleyball court at the neighboring Orlando World Center Marriott Resort & Convention Center.
Relax and refresh at our outdoor pool and whirlpool spas, plus enjoy a heated indoor pool and three outdoor pools at the neighboring Orlando World Center Marriott Resort & Convention Center.
- Heated outdoor pool and whirlpool spas
- Fitness center, shuffleboard court, tennis court, sports court
- Barbecue and picnic area
- Children€™s play area
Access to world-class amenities at the neighboring Orlando World Center Marriott Resort & Convention Center, including*:
- 18-hole championship golf course and pro shop
- 5 restaurants, 3 lounges, a food court and Starbucks®
- 1 heated indoor pool and three outdoor pools
- 4 lighted tennis courts, 2 basketball courts and a sand volleyball court
- Fitness center and spa treatment facilities
**Additional fees may apply to certain amenities.
Experience the world€™s favorite family vacation destination.
It’s unlike any other place on Earth, where children’s smiles shine brighter than the sunshine, where laughter fills the air and where dreams come alive right before your eyes. Welcome to Orlando, where each vacation creates enough memories for a lifetime.
Arts & culture
Admire stunning contemporary and ancient works of art at the Orlando Museum of Art and the Morse Museum of American Art.
You’re right in between the beautiful Gulf and Atlantic beaches, perfect for day trips and visits to other local attractions, including Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral.
For the frugal fashionista, there’s Prime Outlets, the largest outlet shopping destination in the Southeast. Premium Outlets, The Mall at Millenia and The Florida Mall have something for all shopping enthusiasts.
Dive into a whirlwind of fun, excitement and adventure at the area’s diverse array of theme parks. Take a spin on a roller coaster at Universal Studios Florida or enjoy a close encounter with creatures of the deep at SeaWorld Orlando or Gatorland. To witness the unexplainable and unbelievable, visit Orlando’s “Odditorium” at Ripley’s Believe It or Not a unique gaming experience. And no Orlando vacation would be complete without a trip to Walt Disney World theme parks and Disney Springs, day or night.
- Play it cool by the pool
- Enjoy a classic: Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- Step into the movies at Universal Studios Florida
- Entertain yourself at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Explore the wonderful world at Epcot
- Cool off at Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon
- Enjoy a night on the town