**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
Located near sensational skiing and year-round fun, Marriott’s StreamSide Birch at Vail sets the stage for unforgettable mountain getaways. Our premium vacation ownership resort invites you to discover effortless relaxation in spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom villa rentals, featuring complimentary Wi-Fi, full kitchens, gas fireplaces and flat-screen TVs. Enjoy a full range of resort amenities, including a state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, a game room, racquetball court and children’s playground. Ski Vail’s legendary Back Bowls, hike the scenic wilderness, raft sparkling rivers or shop unique stores. Surrounded by endless beauty, our resort in West Vail Valley is a scenic haven where lasting memories are made.
Email us if the dates you are wanting are showing unavailable, we will be happy to check on availability for you.
* You are booking directly with a Marriott owner
* Yes! You have access to all the resort amenities at no additional charge.
Sleep Capacity: 8 – 914sqft/82sqm
Sitting Area, Full Kitchen, Dining Area, 1 Balcony, Gas Fireplace
No Air Conditioning
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed, 1 Twin chair bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed
- Sitting Area: 1 Sofa bed, 1 Twin ottoman bed
Rollaway beds not permitted.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dish cleaning supplies
- Pots, pans, and serving dishes
- Dishes and glasses
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- Safe, in room
- Table with seating for 6
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Connecting rooms are not available
- Living/sitting area
- Dining area
- Living area is separated from bed by privacy wall
- Windows may be opened
- Total outdoor space: 70sqft/6sqm
Accessible Room Features
- This room type does not offer mobility accessible rooms
- This room type does not offer accessible rooms with roll in showers
- This room type does not offer hearing accessible rooms
Internet and Phones
Phone features: voicemail
High-speed internet, complimentary
Wireless internet, complimentary
Largest 32in/81cm flatscreen
DVD player with movies for rent
CNN, ESPN, and HBO
Accessible Room Features
This room type does not offer mobility accessible rooms
This room type does not offer accessible rooms with roll-in showers
This room type offers hearing accessible rooms with visual alarms and notification devices for door and phone
Exercise & recreation
Stay active and engaged with a fitness center, game room, racquetball court, children’s playground and daily activities program for all ages.
- Heated indoor/outdoor pool, whirlpool spas
- Sauna and steam room
- Men and Women’s locker room
- Gas grills
- Fitness center, racquetball court
- Children’s playground
- The Cave-Teen Lounge
- Complimentary shuttle to the Vail Mountain*
- Daily activities program for all ages
**Additional fees may apply to certain amenities.
Denver International Airport – DEN
This resort does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: Colorado Mountain Express; fee: 64 USD (one way);reservation required
- Vail Transportation Building (7 mile(s) E)
- Complimentary on-site parking
- The site currently does not have facilities for campers and recreational vehicles
FEATURED AMENITIES ON-SITE
Activities for Kids
Wake up Calls
Pets Not Allowed
Service animals only
Complimentary On-Site Parking
Additional Parking Information
The site currently does not have facilities for campers and recreational vehicles
Embark on an alpine adventure.
Vail boasts more than 5,000 acres of freeride terrain, and the powdery mountains are just one of the main attractions of this top ski destination. The scenic wildlife and cultural diversity, from film festivals to music, are a big part of Vail’s popularity.
Explore the beautiful Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, situated in the Rocky Mountains at an elevation of 8,200 feet.
Zip Line Tour
Join Zip Adventures for a soaring zipline experience within the mountains, above the trees, and across the streams of beautiful Colorado. Open May 1st – December 1st. (www.zipadventures.com)
Saddle up and strike out to admire Colorado’s natural beauty on horseback.
Shopping, dining & entertainment
Head to exciting Vail Village to peruse the boutiques or spend a night out for fine dining and festive live music.
Skiing & snowmobiling
Ski Vail’s legendary seven Back Bowls, which span more than 2,966 acres and offer an unparalleled powder playground. Grab your cross-country skis or don snowshoes and visit the Vail Nordic Center for guided nature and backcountry tours. Dedicate an afternoon for a snowmobiling expedition through the White River National Forest on more than 50 miles of groomed trails.
- Join the great nightlife on Bridge Street
- Ski the Back Bowls
- Golf at 8,000 feet above sea level
- Go back in time at the Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum and Hall of Fame
- Put on your snowshoes and explore a nature trail
- Rock till you drop at Vail Village
- Tube through the powder or try a snowmobile
* No Free Daily Maid Service
* Specific villas aren’t owned at Marriott resorts. The resort assigns your villa 2 – 3 days prior to your arrival. Special requests aren’t guaranteed.
Check In 4PM (Early check may be possible, not guaranteed. Resort will usually let you leave your luggage and you will have access to all amenities).
Check Out 10AM (Late check out may be possible, it is up to the resort, not guaranteed).
A valid ID and debit/credit card required at the time of check in and there will be a fully refundable deposit taken