**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
Located in the heart of the “Live Entertainment Capital of the World,” Marriott’s Willow Ridge Lodge is a premium vacation ownership resort offering stylish accommodations and family-friendly resort amenities.
**There are 2 types of 2 bedroom villas for the same price. They both have a King in the master bedroom plus a queen sofa bed in the living room.
In the 2nd bedroom there are either 2 – Queen Beds or 1 King bed + a queen sofa bed.
Message when booking which room you prefer & if it is available we will book it for you, if it isn’t available we will book you in the one that is available. **
Email us if the dates you are wanting are showing unavailable, we will be happy to check on availability for you.
* Yes! You have FREE access to all the resort amenities
* You are booking directly with a Marriott owner
* FREE WiFi, FREE parking & NO resort fees!
* No Free Daily Maid Service
Beds and Bedding
- Maximum Occupancy: 8 – 1051sqft/95sqm
- Bedroom 1: 1 King
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway beds not permitted
- Cribs not permitted
- Pillowtop mattress, Featherbed, and Duvet
Bath and Bathroom Features
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hair dryer
Furniture and Furnishings
- Chair, oversized
- Alarm Clock
- Safe, in room
- Table with seating for 8
- Iron and ironing board
Food & Beverages
- Coffee maker / tea service
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dish cleaning supplies
- Pots, pans, and serving dishes
- Dishes and glasses
Internet and Phones
- Phones: 3
- Phone features: voicemail
- High speed Internet, complimentary
- Wireless Internet, complimentary
- TV features: remote control
- TVs: 3
- DVD player with movies for rent
- Premium movie channels
- CNN, ESPN, and HBO
- This room is non-smoking
- Connecting rooms are not available
- Outdoor spaces: balcony (1)
- Living/sitting area
- Dining area
- Living area is separated from bed by privacy wall
- Windows may be opened
Accessible Room Features
- This room type offers mobility accessible rooms
- This room type does not offer accessible rooms with roll in showers
- This room type does not offer hearing accessible rooms
At the resort
Welcome to Branson, a historic town packed with good old-fashioned amusement the whole family will love. Surrounded by rolling pastures and the grand Ozark Mountains, Marriott’s Willow Ridge Lodge is secluded yet in close proximity to Branson’s biggest attractions.
Exercise & recreation
Maintain your fitness regime in our fitness center, plus enjoy an extensive program of daily activities for all ages. An arcade room and The Den help bring families together for fun gatherings and movies.
Relax and refresh in our seasonal outdoor pool and our indoor pools, plus our seasonal whirlpool spa.
- The Marketplace Express: A quick stop for an assortment of essential snacks and sundry items*
- Heated outdoor pool with whirlpool spa (seasonal)
- Canopy Cove® heated indoor pool
- The Gym, a fitness center
- Sport court, shuffleboard court, tetherball court, horseshoe pit
- The Den, a place for family gatherings and movies
- QuarterDeck® arcade and game room
- Kids activity center
- Daily activities program for all ages
**Additional fees may apply to certain amenities
Check In 4PM (Early check may be possible, not guaranteed. Resort will usually let you leave your luggage and you will have access to all amenities).
Check Out 10AM (Late check out may be possible, it is up to the resort, not guaranteed).esort will usually let you leave your luggage and you will have access to all amenities).
A valid id and major debit/credit card required at time of check in (Resort requires a fully refundable deposit of $50/nt).
* Specific villas aren’t owned at Marriott resorts. The resort assigns your villa 2 – 3 days prior to your arrival. Special requests aren’t guaranteed.
Experience Branson’s All-American charm.
The live shows may be Branson’s main draw, but the tri-lakes area of Table Rock Lake, Lake Taneycomo and Bull Shoals Lake also offers a full range of outdoor activities, including swimming and fishing. Branson’s historic downtown is a waterfront community where you can stroll along brick sidewalks and browse quaint shops or dine at family-style restaurants.
The fishing doesn’t get much better than in the surrounding tri-lakes area. Rent a boat and gear or hire a guide.
Test your game at one of the area’s challenging golf courses.
Silver Dollar City
Step back in time through the gates of Silver Dollar City to discover an 1880s-style celebration of the American spirit, including thrilling rides, dining and Branson-style entertainment.
Take a cruise on Table Rock Lake aboard the Showboat Branson Belle, where you’ll be treated to musical entertainment and a gourmet dinner at an unhurried pace. Shows range from comedy ventriloquist performances to a vibrant music history revue.
Head to the old depot on Main Street for the Branson Scenic Railway, a relaxing way to take in the Ozarks and get pampered at the same time. Ride the vintage passenger train on a 40-mile roundtrip excursion past the forests, streams and lakes of this historic region.
Enjoy samples from the Stone Hill Winery and tour the 12,000-square-foot complex to witness the step-by-step winemaking process. Steep in the aromas of maturing sherry and take home award-winning wines and juices.
- Enjoy the Branson entertainment
- Step back in time at Silver Dollar City
- Join in the fun at Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede
- Sip a sample from the Stone Hill Winery
- Cruise Table Rock Lake on the Showboat Branson Belle
- Shoot the rapids at White Water