**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
We accept bitcoin/Cryptocurrency! Put in the comments if you want to pay this way
Get 10% off the total for paying in Cryptocurrency plus a free vacation at a later date* (some taxes apply on vacation)
Throughout Marriott’s Manor Club at Ford’s Colony, you’ll find location amenities that cater to active vacations, including swimming pools, tennis courts, barbecue grills, shuffleboard, jogging and biking trails, a game room, a sauna and more. Plus, the resort is nestled within Ford’s Colony Williamsburg, an exclusive gated 3,000-acre planned community boasting the region’s most acclaimed golf and dining
Your spacious vacation retreat.
After a day of fun in Williamsburg, return to your comfortably spacious villa at Marriott’s Manor Club at Ford’s Colony. Our well-appointed villas have ample living and dining space for the whole family or a group of friends. Enjoy your vacation home away from home.
* You are booking directly with a Marriott owner
* No Free Daily Maid Service
* Specific villas aren’t owned at Marriott resorts. The resort assigns your villa 2 – 3 days prior to your arrival. Special requests aren’t guaranteed.
* Yes! You have access to all the resort amenities
Check In 4PM (Early check may be possible, not guaranteed. Resort will usually let you leave your luggage and you will have access to all amenities).
Check Out 10AM (Late check out may be possible, it is up to the resort, not guaranteed).
A valid id and major debit/credit card required at time of check in.
Email us if the dates you are wanting are showing unavailable, we will be happy to check on availability for you.
Typical 2-Bedroom Villa
- Maximum Occupancy: 6 – 1360sqft/122sqm
- Bedroom 1: 1 King
- Bedroom 2: 1 King
- Queen Sofa Bed (living room)
- Rollaway beds not permitted
- Cribs not permitted
Bath and Bathroom Features
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bathtub with spray jets
- Bathtub and shower separate
- Hair dryer
Furniture and Furnishings
- Chair, oversized
- Alarm Clock
- Safe, in room
- Table with seating for 6
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee maker / tea service
- Dish cleaning supplies
- Pots, pans, and serving dishes
- Dishes and glasses
- This room is non-smoking
- Connecting rooms are not available
- Living/sitting area
- Dining area
- Windows may be opened
- Total outdoor space: 100sqft/9sqm
Accessible Room Features
- This room type offers mobility accessible rooms
- This room type offers accessible rooms with roll in showers
- This room type offers hearing accessible rooms with visual alarms and visual notification devices for door and phone
- Open living and dining areas with elegant, comfortable furnishings
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Televisions throughout, DVD player in living area
- Master suite with king-size bed, oversize soaking tub, separate shower
- Fully furnished private balconies and verandas
- In-villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet access
Challenge yourself at Ford’s Colony, featuring 54 holes at one of the highest-ranked golf courses in Virginia.
Enjoy the convenience of The Marketplace store and deli, plus the acclaimed Dining Room at Ford’s Colony, one of the most distinguished restaurants in North America.
Exercise & recreation
It’s easy to stay active with a 24-hour fitness center with a sauna, lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard, game room, bike rentals, and jogging and biking trails.
Relax, refresh and rejuvenate at the indoor pool, two outdoor heated pools and three whirlpool spas.
Indulge yourself at the Spa at Manor Club, featuring body wraps, facials, manicures, pedicures and massages.
Enjoy movie nights with the whole family at our Showtime Movie Theater.
- The Marketplace: Perfect for snacks, cold drinks, ice cream and necessities, featuring Starbucks® coffee, specialty espresso drinks and more
- Heated outdoor pools with whirlpool spas, heated indoor pool
- The Spa at Manor Club, offering full spa treatments and salon services
- Sports court, shuffleboard court, two fitness centers, bike rentals, biking and jogging trails
- Showtime Movie Theater
- Kid’s and teen’s activity center and game room
- Kid’s playground
- Daily activities program for all ages
Additional fees may apply to certain amenities.
Experience an unforgettable blend of historic charm and modern thrills.
Williamsburg’s wide selection of malls, boutiques, restaurants, spas, golf courses and historical sites and attractions offer a variety of ways to enjoy your vacation at your own pace.
Visit more than 30 beautiful and exotic-themed gardens at the nationally recognized Norfolk Botanical Garden.
Experience pre-Revolutionary War America at Jamestown Settlement, where costumed historical interpreters describe and demonstrate daily life in the early 17th century. At Yorktown, visit colonial dwellings that stood during the siege of 1781, when Washington won the Battle of Yorktown to secure our nation’s independence.
Science & space centers
Visit the maritime-themed science center, Nauticus, to experience hands-on exhibits, interactive theaters, aquariums, digital high-definition films and more. Discover the Virginia Air & Space Center’s historic aircraft, including the Apollo 12 command module that went to the moon.
Shop for brand-name values at the Prime Outlets at Williamsburg, or peruse more than 70,000 items at the 200-acre Williamsburg Pottery.
Spend a fun-filled day at area theme parks, including the world-class Busch Gardens Williamsburg and the thrilling water rides and attractions of Water Country USA.
Enjoy a wine-tasting tour any time of year at The Williamsburg Winery and receive a monogrammed glass as a souvenir.
- Walk through time at Colonial Williamsburg
- Visit the Jamestown Settlement
- Discover golf at Ford’s Colony
- Spend a day at the theme parks
- Relive the colonial experience at Yorktown
- Shop for treasures of colonial times
- Stroll the campus of the College of William & Mary