**Please keep in mind that due to the Covid 19 situation there may be some restrictions on the pools/amenities. Feel free to contact the resort directly if you want any further information on what is currently open. Thank you**
A vacation home that feels like home.
Marriott’s StreamSide provides a relaxing vacation experience for you and your family. From a year-round heated swimming pool to an action-packed weekly activities schedule for all ages, you have a diverse range of on-site amenities to enjoy. Venture off property and let the Concierge guide you through the world of opportunities that surround you.
After a day of exploring Vail, unwind in your spacious villa at Marriott’s StreamSide. Our inviting villas provide living and dining space for the whole family or a group of friends. Enjoy your vacation home away from home.
* You are booking directly with a Marriott owner
* No Free Daily Maid Service
* Specific villas aren’t owned at Marriott resorts. The resort assigns your villa 2 – 3 days prior to your arrival. Special requests aren’t guaranteed.
* Yes! You have access to all the resort amenities
Check In 4PM (Early check may be possible, not guaranteed. Resort will usually let you leave your luggage and you will have access to all amenities).
Check Out 10AM (Late check out may be possible, it is up to the resort, not guaranteed).
A valid Id and debit/credit card required at the time of check in and there will be a fully refundable deposit taken
Email us if the dates you are wanting are showing unavailable, we will be happy to check on availability for you.
Beds and Bedding
- Maximum Occupancy: 6 – 620sqft/56sqm
- 2 Queen Beds
- Queen Sofa bed (living room)
- Rollaway beds not permitted
- Cribs permitted: 1
Bath and Bathroom Features
- Shower/Tub combination
- Hair dryer
Furniture and Furnishings
- Alarm Clock
- Safe, in room
- Table with seating for 6
- Iron and ironing board
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee maker / tea service
- Dish cleaning supplies
- Pots, pans, and serving dishes
- Dishes and glasses
Internet and Phones
- Phone features: voicemail
- High speed Internet, complimentary
- Wireless Internet, complimentary
- TV features: remote control, largest 32in/81cm, and flat screen
- TVs: 2
- DVD player with movies for rent
- CNN, and ESPN
- Living/sitting area
- Dining area
- Living area is separated from bed by privacy wall
- Windows may be opened
- Total outdoor space: 70sqft/6sqm
Accessible Room Features
- This room type does not offer mobility accessible rooms
- This room type does not offer accessible rooms with roll in showers
- This room type does not offer hearing accessible rooms
- No air conditioning in Birch and Douglas villas (windows open to cool down room).
- Alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen television with premium programming
- DVD players
- Iron/Ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillows: Down/Feather
- Washer and dryer in unit for Evergreen. For Birch and Douglas, complimentary washers and dryers are available in community room
Exercise & recreation
Stay active and engaged with a fitness center, game room, racquetball court, children’s playground and daily activities program for all ages.
- Heated indoor/outdoor pool, whirlpool spas
- Sauna and steam room
- Men and Women’s locker room
- Gas grills
- Fitness center, racquetball court
- Children’s playground
- The Cave-Teen Lounge
- Complimentary shuttle to the Vail Mountain*
- Daily activities program for all ages
**Additional fees may apply to certain amenities.
Denver International Airport – DEN
This resort does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: Colorado Mountain Express; fee: 64 USD (one way);reservation required
- Vail Transportation Building (7 mile(s) E)
- Complimentary on-site parking
- The site currently does not have facilities for campers and recreational vehicles
Embark on an alpine adventure.
Vail boasts more than 5,000 acres of freeride terrain, and the powdery mountains are just one of the main attractions of this top ski destination. The scenic wildlife and cultural diversity, from film festivals to music, are a big part of Vail’s popularity.
Explore the beautiful Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, situated in the Rocky Mountains at an elevation of 8,200 feet.
Zip Line Tour
Join Zip Adventures for a soaring zipline experience within the mountains, above the trees, and across the streams of beautiful Colorado. Open May 1st – December 1st. (www.zipadventures.com)
Saddle up and strike out to admire Colorado’s natural beauty on horseback.
Shopping, dining & entertainment
Head to exciting Vail Village to peruse the boutiques or spend a night out for fine dining and festive live music.
Skiing & snowmobiling
Ski Vail’s legendary seven Back Bowls, which span more than 2,966 acres and offer an unparalleled powder playground. Grab your cross-country skis or don snowshoes and visit the Vail Nordic Center for guided nature and backcountry tours. Dedicate an afternoon for a snowmobiling expedition through the White River National Forest on more than 50 miles of groomed trails.
- Join the great nightlife on Bridge Street
- Ski the Back Bowls
- Golf at 8,000 feet above sea level
- Go back in time at the Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum and Hall of Fame
- Put on your snowshoes and explore a nature trail
- Rock till you drop at Vail Village
- Tube through the powder or try a snowmobile