What is the cancellation policy?
Please read our Cancellation policy carefully as it depends on which resort you book through us according to the name of the Developer:
Our cancellation policy is if you can make any changes or cancel 46 days or more prior to your arrival there will be a 25% cancellation fee no matter when you cancel and once you are within 45 days there is No changes or refunds allowed. 46 days plus from check in = 75% refund 45 days of less to check in = NO Cancellation Name change anytime $100.
- The resort will be undergoing an extensive exterior renovation project from Oct. 2022-June 2023. Two of the three hot tubs will remain open during the renovations. During this time, you may encounter noise, dust, odors and work crews on-site. Dates are subject to change.
- The resort’s pool will be closed for renovations from Sep. 5 – Oct. 5, 2023. During this time, guests may experience time, noise, dust, odors, and work crews. Dates are subject to change.
- The resort will undergo a carpet replacement on select units from Oct. 10 – Dec. 31, 2023. During this time, guests may experience time, noise, dust, odors, and work crews. Dates are subject to change.
*This unit is not necessarily the one in the picture; it will be assigned at the time of check-in.
Your WorldMark Estes Park resort offers a variety of units! Choose from studio units with small kitchenettes to three-bedroom cabins with full kitchens and gas fireplaces. The resort is situated on the Big Thompson River, and you will discover that wildlife surrounds you. Take a walk to the river’s edge and fish for trout, or pack a lunch and spread out on the spacious lawns. You might even see an elk or two from your window or porch. And with the beautiful dry climate, 300 days of sunshine per year, stunning mountain vistas, friendly people and a charming downtown, Estes Park is a small town with a lot to love. Plus, the town sits at the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, providing you with access to one of the finest parks in the United States. The inspiring peaks and valleys will lift your spirits and stir your imagination. It’s no wonder Estes Park is a favorite year-round destination.
*This location has 25% cancellation fee regardless of when you cancel.
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Front desk hours are 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Limited ground floor requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor pool is seasonal, closed from fall to spring annually. The hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
- If arriving at the resort after 11 p.m., please call the resort to make alternative check-in arrangements before arrival.
- Suites with views are indicated as “deluxe.” All other suites have limited views.
- Washer/dryers are limited to 2- and 3-bedroom suites. Studio and 1-bedroom suites have access to a shared guest laundry room.
- 1-Bedroom Deluxe A – Spacious walkout basement suite with a door leading directly to the riverbank.
- 1-Bedroom Deluxe B – Compact suite with balcony overlooking the river.
- 1-Bedroom – Compact, cozy cottage. Sleeps two comfortably. Limited bathroom vanity counter space. 400 sq. ft.
There are 2 – 2 bedrooms – depending on availability either:
- Two Bedroom Queens are all located on the top floor. King in master – Queen in 2nd bedroom, queen sofa sleeper in living area occupancy 6 – No deck or patio.
- Two Bedroom Twins are all located on the ground floor. King in master – 2 – twin beds in 2nd bedroom, queen sofa sleeper in living area occupancy 6- No deck or patio.
Rocky Mountain National Park
The park boasts more than 359 hiking and horseback trails, and offers endless opportunities for fly fishers, bird watchers and photographers.
New Venture Cycling
Forgot your bike? No worries. New Venture Cycling offers mountain and road bike rentals. Off-road, down hill and multi-activity tours are also available. 1.29 mi.
Estes Park Museum
Learn about Estes Park’s earliest inhabitants—from the Ute, Shoshone and Comanche, to the early explorers in the mid 1800s. See a Stanley Steamer and hear about F.O. Stanley who built the Stanley Hotel—the inspiration for The Shining, Stephen King’s blockbuster horror flick. 2.34 mi.
January: Winter Festival, Winter Trail Days
February: Trails in The Rockies, Jazz Festival and Art Walk, Imagine This
June: Wool Market Festival, Estes Park Marathon, Scandinavian Summer Festival
July: 4th of July Festival, Rooftop Rodeo
August: Heritage Festival
September: John Denver Tribute, Plein Air Rockies, Labor day Arts & Crafts Festival, Scottish/Irish Festival, Film Festival, Autumn Festival
October: Elk Festival
November: Parade of Lights
Parking is limited at WorldMark Estes Park. The resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs and trailers. Please contact the resort for options.