What is the cancellation policy?
Please read our cancellation policy carefully as it depends on which resort you book through us according to the name of the Developer:
Our cancellation policy is if you can make any changes or cancel 46 days or more prior to your arrival there will be a 25% cancellation fee no matter when you cancel and once you are within 45 days there is No changes or refunds allowed.
46 days plus from check in = 75% refund
45 days of less to check in = NO Cancellation
Name change anytime $100.
*This unit is not necessarily the one in the picture; it will be assigned at the time of check-in.
WorldMark Orlando – Kingstown Reef offers everything you need to experience an enjoyable stay. Take a refreshing dip in one of two outdoor heated swimming pools, relax the evening away in one of two outdoor hot tubs or enjoy playtime with the kids in the children’s splash pool. Family time is always a great time when you challenge one another to a round of miniature golf or a game of giant checkers/chess. The fitness center’s workout machines and free weights will ensure that you stay in motion while on vacation. Avoid those excess airline baggage fees or having to complete post vacation laundry with convenient access to on-site complimentary laundry facilities. Be sure to also take advantage of the resort’s shuttle service (fee) for visiting the theme parks or other local area attractions/restaurants. Wi-Fi (fee) is also available throughout the property. Need to plan the day ahead or print your boarding passes at the end of a fun-filled vacation? This resort also offers a 24-hour complimentary Business Center. With so many on-site amenities, you’ll never want to leave!
These spacious studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom resort suites combine Key West hospitality with contemporary amenities in 429 – 1,511 square feet. Studio suites feature a partial kitchen and a comfortable living area that converts to a bedroom with a queen Murphy bed. The one-, two- and three-bedroom resort suites feature private bedrooms, separate living/dining areas, a full kitchen and TVs throughout.
This is not a 1 Bedroom – this is a guestroom/studio villa – similar to hotel room with resort features
2 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Murphy Bed – 1
This spacious Studio Deluxe resort suite comfortably sleeps up to two guests in 430 square feet and features one queen murphy bed. All studio deluxe suites have a queen size murphy bed that pulls from a wall encasement and comes down to transform the sofa to a bed. You will appreciate the convenience of a partial kitchen, a washer/dryer, private balcony/terrace and Wi-Fi throughout. Maximum occupancy is two.
- In Room Safe
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Elevator Access
NOTE: Amenities may differ from suite to suite.
Check-Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Activities Center
- Barbecue Area
- Children’s Pool (Outdoor)
- Computer With Internet (Shared)
- Concierge Services
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub (Outdoor)
- Laundry Facilities
- Movie Rentals
- Sunbathing Area
- Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Many Florida highways require tolls.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. There is also a limited number of electric vehicle charging stations available on property. Please contact the front desk for additional details.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-11 p.m. The pool is heated and open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
- Accessible Guest Rooms
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the registration area
- Accessible self-parking
- Automatic Door Opener
- Automatic Lobby Doors
- TTY Kits available for guest use
- Van-accessible self-parking
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas