What is the cancellation policy?
Please read our Cancellation policy carefully as it depends on which resort you book through us according to the name of the Developer:
WORLDMARK by Wyndham Resorts
Our cancellation policy is if you can make any changes or cancel 46 days or more prior to your arrival there will be a 25% cancellation fee no matter when you cancel and once you are within 45 days there is No changes or refunds allowed.
46 days plus from check in = 75% refund
45 days of less to check in = NO Cancellation
Name change anytime $100.
With the Sierra Nevada Mountains as the background, WorldMark Lake Tahoe is the perfect city to visit any time of the year. Nature lovers can enjoy the abundance of parks and forests that line the town. Emerald Bay State Park is only about an hour’s drive away and it’s an idyllic place for swimming, hiking and scuba diving. While you’re there, you can visit Fannette Island or the Scandinavian castle of Vikingsholm. This resort is also very close to Heavenly Ski Resort, Kirkwood, Northstar and Sierra-at-Tahoe which offer acres of skiable mountains in the winter that turn into hiking and mountain biking trails during the warmer months.
WorldMark Lake Tahoe features top resort amenities like seasonal outdoor pools and barbecue areas. Not to worry, there are year-round hot tubs and you can spend some time in the game room playing arcade games, table tennis or pool! You’re bound to find something fun to do in this exciting destination! Whether it’s skiing, hiking, swimming or lounging and relaxing, WorldMark Lake Tahoe is the place to go.
Check-Out Time: 10:00 AM
This unit is not necessary the one in the picture; it will be assigned at the time of the check – in.
ONE BEDROOM SUITE
This spacious one-bedroom resort suite sleeps up to four guests and measures approximately 650 square feet. You will enjoy one queen bed in the private bedroom and one queen sleeper sofa in the living area. Additional amenities include a full kitchen and dining area, gas fireplace and a balcony. Maximum occupancy is four. Private sleeping area sleeps two.
- Washer/Dryer In Unit – Most
- Broadband Internet Access – Some
- DVD Player
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
NOTE: Amenities may differ from suite to suite.
Hairdryer In Room
- On Lake Tahoe
- Seasonal Pools
- Game Room
- Movie Room
- Wi-Fi (Fee)
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic & Barbecue Area
The following accessible features are available:
- Accessible self-parking
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the registration area
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible guest rooms
- Accessible swimming pool
- Swimming pool lift for pool access
- Accessible business center
- Accessible route from the resort’s accessible entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible route from the resort’s accessible entrance to the business center
- TTY Kits available for guest use
Pool & Hot Tub Information
Pool and hot tub hours are 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Main pool and children’s pool are seasonal, closed November-April annually. Hot tubs are open year-round. Children in diapers must wear waterproof diapers designed for swimming. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
- No air conditioning
- No elevators
- Stairs to most suites
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue areas are available seasonally from April-Oct.
- During the winter months, Nevada and California law dictates that all vehicles must carry snow chains.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Main pool and children’s pool are seasonal, closed November-April annually. Hot tubs are open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
Wi-Fi is available with pricing based on length of stay and number of devices.
This is a high altitude resort.
This property has no elevators.
Some amenities/activities are seasonal and available at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for an additional fee.