In a land of rock and dust is a neon oasis, a world of wonder known as Las Vegas, Nevada. Located west of Interstate 15 and just beyond the Orleans Hotel and Casino, WorldMark Las Vegas – Tropicana Avenue is across the street from Charlie Frias Park where you can enjoy beautiful views of Red Rock Canyon and the Spring Mountains. It’s also a realm of desert panoramas and chiseled rock formations that beg to be explored.
WorldMark Las Vegas – Tropicana Avenue offers 171 one- and two-bedroom units scattered amongst 20 two- and three-story buildings on 8.8 acres. It offers easy access to “The Strip,” while set in a quiet neighborhood 2.5 miles away.
Have the time of your life as you explore the city’s themed hotels, take in a show, or wine and dine surrounded by pyramids, waterfalls, and even a replica of the Eiffel Tower. Beyond the Strip, hike the vermilion sandstone of Red Rock Canyon, go canoeing in expansive Lake Mead, or picnic atop Mt. Charleston. In Las Vegas, the choices are many and the pleasures are endless.
Two Bedroom Twin: King in master, twins in second bedroom, queen sleeper sofa in living area. All units are on 2nd or 3rd floor and require one to two flight of stairs for entry. Maximum occupancy 6.
· Internet access (fee applicable)
· Washer and dryer
· Air conditioning
· Murphy beds (some 2-bedroom units have sleeper sofas)
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Stereo with CD player
· Iron and ironing board
· Outdoor pool
· Five outdoor hot tubs
· Common barbeque grills
· Covered surface parking
· Fitness center
· Recreation center
· Shuttle service to the Las Vegas Strip
· No elevators (stairs required to all units)
· Fishing – (Lake Mead)
· Boating – (Lake Mead)
· Water skiing – (Lake Mead)
· Scuba diving – (Lake Mead)
· Mountain bike riding – (Red Rock Canyon)
· Rock climbing – (Red Rock Climbing Center)
· Skiing – (Mt. Charleston and Lee Canyon)
· Hiking – (Mt. Charleston and Lee Canyon)
· Show and Casinos
· Hoover Dam